Owners and directors of child care centers in Richland County are eligible for a special child care card. Details are listed below.
- Child care provider cards are free for child care center owners or directors who live and work in Richland County. Child care center owners or directors who operate a child care center in Richland County, but live outside of Richland County, can get a child care card for an annual fee of $10.
- Child care provider cards offer all the benefits and restrictions of a regular library card. Child care provider card holders can check out up to 60 items. Items are still subject to late, damaged, and lost fees.
- Child care provider cards expire after one year and can be renewed each year.
To get or renew a child care provider card, simply come in to any Richland Library location and show the proper documentation.
- Owners should provide a current Richland County tax receipt documenting ownership of the child care center.
- Directors should provide documentation of directorship.