Young people age 17 and under will get a youth card.
- Age 14 or over? You can sign for your own card. You are responsible for all fines and materials.
- Parents or guardians of youth age 13 and under must sign indicating their acceptance of responsibility for payment of lost material and selection of materials made by the young people. The parent or guardian must be in good standing with the library in order to sign a library card for a child.
- Youth without a parent or guardian present will be given a letter about library card registration and an application.
- Youth may not borrow materials on loan from other libraries.
- Young people may get a courtesy card if their parent's or guardian's account is not in good standing with the library.