eMagazines are electronic subscriptions to current popular and specialty titles downloaded through our eMagazine partner, Zinio. Richland Library offers hundreds of eMagazines free for the downloading. Emagazines are available for desktop, eReader, tablet, or phone.
Subscribe to as many eMagazines as you like. There is no due date, and you never have to return them. Once you download an issue to your personal device, it's yours to keep. Click here for newspapers and magazines at the library.
Things to Keep in Mind
- If you have problems, concerns, or questions ask us - we are here to help. The News and Magazine Specialists are located on the second floor at Richland Library, Main, and can be reached by phone at 803.929.3405.
- If you don't opt-out of promotional emails with Zinio, you will get emails advertising eMagazines for purchase.
- You must visit Richland Library eMagazine collection from your website browser to choose and "checkout" issues before they are available for viewing. In other words, if you are viewing via the Zinio app, you will need to select your magazines using the browser before they are available to the app. The apps only offer selection of for purchase eMagazines.
- Zinio is owned and operated by the library's eMagazine partner, Zinio. Because of this, the magazines provided free of charge by Richland Library live in the same space Zinio uses for selling emagazines to consumers. We are aware of the issues this can create, and we are working to improve your eMagazine experience.
- During this process you may notice some confusing associations. Here's the deal: the eMagazines service, Zinio, is sold to us through a third company, Recorded Books. You may see the Richland Library, Recorded Books, or Zinio logos at varying steps throughout the process.
Ready to get started? Get started with eMagazines now
Step by Step Tutorials
|A Sampling of Popular Titles||A Sampling of Specialty Titles|
Get Started with eMagazines Now