Most Audiobooks in Overdrive are compatible with a variety of devices.
Get Set Up
Download Overdrive Media Console
Windows users will be prompted to complete a Windows Media Player security upgrade.
Visit Your Library's Virtual Branch
- Browse available audiobooks
- MP3 audiobooks can be used on either a Mac or a PC and transferred to most devices.
- Many more iPod compatible audiobooks can be transferred from a PC to an iPod or other device.
- Find a title and click "Add to Cart."
- Click "proceed to checkout" and enter your Richland Library card number and PIN.
- Set desired check out timeframe and click "Confirm Checkout."
- Click Download.
Your audiobook will open automatically in the Overdrive Media Consold. Once the download is complete, select your title and enjoy!
Or transfer your download to the WMA Audiobook or MP3 Audiobook to your portable player.