We are upgrading some key behind-the-scenes software from December 4 - 10. This will allow us to streamline your library experience and get you to what you want faster. Improvements will include:
- Opt in to view your reading history
- Login using a regular username and password (optional)
- Enhanced searching and browsing
- Share titles via social networking
These enhancements will happen automatically, you won't need to do a thing. Here are some things you need to know:
- December 4 to 10 - Our library operating software will be partially shut down.
- During this time you CAN:
- Availability information will not be accurate during this time. The website and catalog will show information from December 3. You will be able to search for titles and view location/availability, but you will need to call and confirm the information given online before heading to the location.
- Account management will be unavailable. Hold, renew, account look-up, and fines payment will be unavailable. No fines will accrue and all titles due during this time will be due on December 12. No new library card applications or requests for purchase will be accepted during this time.
- On December 11 the website and catalog will look different.
Frequently Asked Questions (View All >)
Q: Will I lose my holds?
A: No you will not lose your holds. Holds will be transferred from our old software to our new software. Your place in the hold queue will be maintained.